- There are only 3,000 printed tickets available at $5 each or 3 for $10.00.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
- Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older. Tickets can not be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Tickets must be purchased within the Province of Ontario.
- Only tickets that have been paid for and verified as paid for are eligible for the draws.
- The Chair of the Board of Directors and the Employee of Bruce Peninsula Hospice are not eligible to purchase tickets or anyone residing at the same address as these individuals.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and claimed by April 1, 2016.
- The grand prize is an Experience the Peninsula Package. The Prize Package includes a one night stay and dinner at E’Terra- the private ecological villa in Tobermory, a “Stay and Play” package that includes a guided hiking or kayak tour and two nights’ accommodation, continental breakfast and local dinner courtesy of Spirit Rock, Wiarton, a Dinner Cruise for two on the Chi-Cheemaun, courtesy of Owen Sound Transportation, and JOI Heat Powered Lamp courtesy of Caframo Limited.
- Gift Certificates have no cash value.
- Winners agree to the use of their name for publicity and reporting purposes. Winners will be published in the Wiarton Echo, Sauble Signpost, Peninsula Press & online at www.bphospice.ca
- Prior to each draw, the drum of tickets will be spun a minimum of three complete rotations. Following each draw the ticket number will be verified, recorded, returned to the drum for all other subsequent draws.
- Prizes will be drawn in this order: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd & Grand Prize
Sale of tickets will not be eligible by credit card
Wednesday, January 20th will be the last date cheques will be accepted