We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Bruce Peninsula Hospice Raffle is up and running.
Tickets are on sale now… Contact Us for ticket sales or more information.
Bruce Peninsula Hospice 2017 Raffle Rules and Regulations
1. There are only 3,500 printed tickets available at $5 each, 3 for $10.00, or a book
of 10 tickets for $30.00.
2. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
3. Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older. Tickets can not be purchased in the
name of a minor.
4. Tickets must be purchased WITHIN the Province of Ontario.
5. Only tickets that have been paid for and verified as paid for are eligible for the
6. The Chair of the Board of Directors and the Employee of Bruce Peninsula Hospice
are not eligible to purchase tickets or anyone residing at the same address as
7. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and claimed by April 1, 2018.
8. The grand prize is an Experience the Peninsula in Winter Package. The Prize
Package includes a Weekend for Two in a Deluxe Room at Waterview Inn, Teapot
and Tea Set courtesy of Gleason Brook Pottery, Two Cross Country Ski Season
Passes at Sauble Beach Cross Country Ski Club, a Fat Tire Bike or Snow Shoe
Lesson for Two with Explorers’ Tread, $100 Gift Certificate at Cocoa Vanilla, $100
Gift Basket Courtesy of One Life Health and Wellness, Two day Ski Rental
courtesy of Suntrail Source for Adventure.
9. Gift Certificates have no cash value.
10. Winners agree to the use of their name for publicity and reporting purposes.
Winners will be published in the Wiarton Echo, Bruce Peninsula Press & online at
11. Prior to each draw, the drum of tickets will be spun a minimum of three
complete rotations. Following each draw the ticket number will be verified,
recorded, returned to the drum for all other subsequent draws.
12. Prizes will be drawn in this order: 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd & Grand Prize
Sale of tickets will not be eligible by credit card and sale of tickets by cheque will not be
accepted one week prior to the draw-Friday November 24th.
Here is last year’s list of lucky winners. And thanks again to all our sponsors and participants.